Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Circle of Flowers - the final flowers
















Hi, everyone!

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I blogged. We were gone on vacation Mar.17 - April 1st on a cruise with our son and his wife and when we returned, I was knee deep in work for our business. I finally feel like I've got everything squared away and can spend some time again with all of you. I just finished my Circle of Flowers - Brazillian dimensional embroidery project. I'm going to post pictures of each of the individual flowers and then one of the finished project.....probably in an additional post. I added an extra element to my design....an initial "S" in the center. Once I embellished the "S" which I made with the vine and leaves by adding flowers to it, I'm not sure it's still recognizable as an "S"......what do you think? Either way, I think it still makes a nice addition to the design. Now, I have to decide whether to start another BDE project or work on my Crinoline Lady Crazy quilt block. I'll let you know once I decide.

1 comment:

Beads Artist said...

This is really beautiful.
Nice work